boomerbaird

My reality, your dreams!

Saturday, August 19, 2006

boomerbaird

boomerbaird

I am finally on the road and chanced a stop by at my friends house in nashville, their new headquarters after the katrina mess! The truck is running good and I still dont have curtains sewn up, but, it didnt matter last night! Air conditioning is a luxury, especially considering I will be sleeping in the truck in kansas or some place such as that tonight! I neeed to get higher in the country to get out of the oppressive humidity that settles into the sleeping compartment in my truck. I should hit whistler by wednesday, a day of decompressing will be spent while i get my season pass and drink some fat unibroue beers! No more posts until I hit lot 1, so think good thoughts and cheap gas prices!

2 Comments:

Blogger lubes17319 said...

Word up brotherman!!! Hope you're out there wheelin' it up hardcore style...I'll be cruising CO, but not soon enuff....peas

4:30 PM  
Blogger joseph said...

boomer, you're living it man. living it. i hope all is well, and in BC you find the riding we dream of. later. on your way back down feel free to stop in boone, NC. later.

jg

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home